The Streamlight TLR-2 HL G Tactical Illuminator Flashlight with Green Laser is ideal for use on most firearms with a rail and installs in just a few seconds. This updated model features the new C4 LED technology with 720 lumens peak output and a 50,000 hour lifetime. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby, but also offers a 237 meter beam distance. The light will run for 1.5 hours on 2 CR123A batteries (included). The light features solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level. In addition to the light, this model also features a high power laser which will run for up to 17 hours. The body of the TLR-2 HL G is constructed of rugged aluminum and is water, shock and dustproof. The laser is protected by chemical resistant polymer housing. An ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch offers a three position Mode Selector switch (Laser only, LED Illumination only, both). A double tap of the momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe.
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- One handed snap-on/tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention.
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting.
- IPX4 water resistant
- Bulb: C4 LED
- Light Output: 800 Lumens
- Laser: 510-530nm Green Laser
- Run Time: 1.5 Hours
- Battery: 2 - CR123A 3 Volt Lithium Batteries (Included)
- Material: 6000 Series Machined Aircraft Aluminum with Anodized Finish
- Operating Temperature: -40 Degrees F to 120 Degrees F
- Length: 3.39"
- Weight: 4.78 oz
- Color: Black